Internet and new technologies have transformed our professional and personal life and Intellectual Property Rights had to adapt to this new digital era. This breakthrough means that anyone who use of new technologies have to know the new legal landscape that affects the data protection, reputation online, e-commerce and intellectual property rights in the digital realm.
- Legal protection of software – Licenses and assignment of exploitation rights. Protection of Know-how or source code.
- Custom software development contracts, hosting and maintenance services.
- Free software advice (open source). Creative commons.
- Negotiation and preparation of technological outsourcing contracts.
- Contracts Escrow.
- Electronic contracting Electronic signature.
- Advice and civil and criminal procedural defense in matters of unfair competition and infringement of intellectual property rights.
Internet Law :
- Advice on online platforms.
- Social Networks: We advise and defend your online reputation with respect to violations of the right of honor and privacy or the exercise of the right to oblivion.
- Legal advice on the protection of confidential information, Know-How, web pages, designs and mediation in conflicts related to domains and trademarks.
- Cookies policy
- Spam claims.
- Mobile Applications: Copyright. Registry. Licenses. Data Protection.
- Abusive domain
- Defense of legitimate domain names, registered and used in good faith