Carmen Álvarez is founder of Art&Iure Law Firm. She is a specialist lawyer in Intellectual Property , Audiovisual Law and Internet Law. Carmen has been a member of the Barcelona Bar nº 27954. After graduating in Law from the Autonomous University of Barcelona in 1997, concluded the Master in Tax and Taxation in 2000-2001 that allowed her obtain a tax perspective in implied cases.
In 2003 Carmen specializes in Family and Civil Law having led, among others numerous cases of national and international separations and divorces.
Since 2007 Carmen combines her previous specialties with Intellectual Property and Media Law. Having completed several specialized courses on Intellectual Property , Media Law and Unfair Competition and Advertising , Entertainment and Image Rights, Internet Law and Managment Contracts, currently Carmen advises and represents several audiovisual production, authors , artists and rights holders companies in protecting their works and interests .
- Law degree from the Autonomous University of Barcelona.
- Master in Tax and Tax Law at the Center for Financial Studies
- Specialization course in law Information Society in the Barcelona Bar Association.
- Specialized course in Intellectual Property and Media Law at the Center for Financial Studies.
- Course specializing in Competition Law, Unfair Competition and Advertising at the Barcelona Bar Association.
- Specialization course in Entertainment Law and Image Rights in the Barcelona Bar Association.
- Course specializing in Internet Law and Data Protection.
- Seminar Managment Contracts