Georgina Andrés is a lawyer and Law degree from the University of Barcelona in 2008. She has been a member of the Barcelona Bar nº 33962.
In 2010 Georgina specializes in New Technologies Law and she studied the Master Audit Legal Environments Technology, complementing their training for the years 2013 and 2015 with the Master in Marketing & Business Digital and Intellectual Property Rights.
Thanks to its specialization, Georgina has collaborated and worked with numerous companies as consultant and legal advisor on the obligations under Data Protection Law.
Georgina has solid experience in management and advice on implementation of security measures and adaptation to LOPD (data protection) and she has conducted audits and report recommendations with extensive knowledge in technology procurement (outsourcing, hosting, IT development, technological services, cloud computing, etc.). Georgina advises online recruitment platforms, including consumer and user rules, procedures and sanctions protection of rights handled by the Spanish Law Data Protection as well as inquiries from campaigns and promotions on social networks.
- Law degree from the University of Barcelona
- Master of Legal Environments Technology Audit by Barcelona Bar Association
- Master in Marketing & Business Digital
- Master Intellectual Property by Barcelona Bar Association
- Course Consumer Rights in Electronic Procurement
- Course specializing in Entertainment Law
- Register of Auditors in Technological Environments
- Confianza online